InMotion Ventures warmly invites you to join us for Investing in the Future of Transport & Mobility, taking place Thursday 23rd March in London, from 6-9pm.
New technological and societal trends are transforming the transport and mobility industries. The rapid pace of this transformation is creating unique opportunities for startups to build valuable businesses and create new experiences for customers.
As well as showcasing some of the newest additions to the InMotion Ventures portfolio, this invite-only evening brings together some of London's most influential startups and investors in the sector. They will discuss how the businesses they are building and investing in are changing the way we move, forever.
Join us at Investing in the Future of Transport & Mobility.
- Anya Babbitt, Founder and CEO of SPLT
- Miles Kirby, Director at Oxford Capital
- Stefanie Lemcke, Founder and CEO of GoKid
- Martin Mignot, Partner at Index Ventures
- Harry Stebbings of The Twenty Minute VC
- Chris Sheldrick, CEO of what3words
- Andrew Jervis, CEO of Click MechanicView Event Page